Monday, January 7, 2013

Onto Cycle 9!


And now I’m at CD3.

Cycle no. 8 was a flop. I didn’t take it too hard this month. I guess I am just getting used to being let down.  The good news, if you can call it that, is my OB/GYN called to tell me my progesterone levels are 2. This means I do ovulate but my progesterone level is too low to maintain a pregnancy which means I might have a luteal phase defect.  I will start 200 mg of progesterone the day after I ovulate.  Maybe this is all I will need. I will try 2 months of that and then ask about Clomid.

I will continue to take my Fertility Blend supplements from CD1 to whenever I ovulate and then its on to the progesterone! I am also changing my eating habits to try and lose weight and starting to do yoga when I find a video I like.  I would like to go to classes but can’t do that until Lauren gets a new job. I also want to try acupuncture once she finds a nursing spot.

Lauren passed her state boards and is now a licensed nurse! I am so very proud of her. This is going to open up so many doors for her & our family.  I am hoping whatever job she gets has better medical coverage and possibly fertility treatment coverage. I don’t think I would do the IVF route but it would be nice to have RE appointments & meds covered in case we decide to go that way.  My insurance covers nothing. Bummer.

Off to lunch I go…

2 comments:

  1. Rooting for you and baby number 3! I cannot imagine the rocky road of infertility- I was one of those "got preggers by looking at the backseat of a caddy" kinda gals. I have read many blogs on the subject and can hear the raw pain through their words. Hugs girl : o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia! Funny thing is I got pregnant with my daughter when I was on birth control! Its funny how 13 years can change your body.

    ReplyDelete