Monday, January 28, 2013

3dpo


Ahh, so here we are...right at the beginning of the TWW. I took the first of my progesterone yesterday. It made me feel a little tired and I had a hot flash.  That is definitely not abnormal for me though.

I am still sticking with my acupuncture. I am actually going tonight. They say it takes 3 to 4 months to actually see any changes from it but I am thinking that ovulating 10 days sooner with copious amounts of EWCM which is more than usual is a definite welcomed change!  I have also kept up with working out at least 5 days a week for 20 mins in the morning. I hate every second of it but I know its needed.

Our insem timing this month was spot on and Fertility Friend has it marked as “High”, which means it was timed well.  I am feeling optimistic about this cycle but I am kind of afraid to do so. I hate the feeling of being let down when I do not see those 2 pink lines.  If I don’t get my long awaited BFP this month I start Clo.mid next month. I really hope it doesn’t come to that but its nice knowing I have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment