Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grateful


I am still in utter disbelief that I am pregnant.  Even with today’s good news about my beta I am still in denial. The only things that are constant reminders that I am indeed pregnant are the ACHING bobs and the constant fatigue. By no means am I complaining. I feel so very blessed (in a non-religious way) to even be pregnant.

I spent so many days over the past year convinced I would never get pregnant again. I cried, cursed, yelled & cried again.  I blamed myself for allowing myself to get out of shape and for not taking better care of my body.  I felt broken. Women are amazing creatures. We have the ability to create and grow another life. I felt if I was unable to do that than I was considered broken. Looking back on those feelings I know they were irrational, but that is how I felt in that moment.

As I sit here with my aching boobs, barely able to keep my eyes open, I am blissfully happy and grateful to the universe.

4 comments:

  1. As I keep saying i am so happy for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and L (and the kids)!!! This is going to be one very lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! Love the pregnancy timeline!

    ReplyDelete