Thursday, February 7, 2013

Good start!

So my beta came back yesterday. It was 77 & progesterone is 43 (at 10 dpo)! I feel somewhat better now. I have to go back for another beta on Monday to make sure my numbers are doubling as they should.  Once that is confirmed I think I get to make my first prenatal appt.

Maybe I will get a scan to take a look at Speck sometime at the end of February or for my birthday in March.

Today would have been my Mother's 56th birthday. It would have been an awesome gift to tell her I was expecting. Sadly, we lost her 5 years ago to an accidental overdose. This pregnancy although a joyous occasion is somewhat bittersweet for me without her.

Tomorrow also marks 6 years that we lost my step-mom to breast cancer. In past years during this time, I would be very depressed and sad, but with my recent BFP I am just overjoyed! I keep talking to my Mom & step-mom asking hem to watch over my growing little one. Each day I start to get a little more excited.

But man oh man..... this is going to be a long 9 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment