Thursday, May 16, 2013

19 Weeks & Counting!


I need to start paying more attention to this blog.

I don’t know if its because I am busier this time or that this is baby #3 so you document less?

When Lauren was pregnant with Jamesen I must have blogged every day. When I was pregnant with Brianna blogging was not really a “thing” yet so I didn’t keep track that way. Not to mention I was 19 and tried to separate myself from the realization I was having a baby.

I will be 19 weeks tomorrow. Since I was a little fluffy to begin with, I am not really showing yet. Oddly enough this is making me feel “not pregnant”. I haven’t gained any weight yet either which my midwives are happy about. My belly is feeling harder and I can no longer sleep on my stomach. That sucks because I am a definite stomach sleeper! Sleeping is also an issue as I wake up to pee around 3:30 am every night and most times cannot fall back to sleep.

Now enough with this complaining! 

I am so very grateful to be pregnant. I read so many blogs where women are still TTC. I offer words of encouragement but I wonder if me saying anything (as a pregnant woman) makes them sad. I remember feeling sad when others would get pregnant when I was still trying. I was happy for them but slightly envious (which is a sucky emotion to have).  It is nice though when I start seeing a lot of my fellow lesbian bloggers getting their BFPs!

I am still in shock we are having a girl. For some reason I was sure I was having a boy. I am just happy she is healthy!

Having the access to 3D ultrasounds is very cool, but when you have them done early the baby is so alien like. It is still really nice to see her grow. My next ultrasound is in about a week or so and then I don’t get another one unless I pay for it somewhere around the 34 week range.

Below is her latest one.  Tomorrow I have my monthly appointment. I look forward to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment